Monday, June 30, 2008

Wedding Program Español Bilingual

Domenico Modugno - What do I matter to me in 1964


In 1964 Modugno decides to change the label to go to Curci, and the first recording with the new label is the song you are '' what na great , which won the Festival di Napoli of that year. The Cetra Fonit decides to build on the success of the song and post a 45 rpm recording of that song that Modugno had made a few months earlier, also a lot of old 45 rpm reissue of the singer with a new catalog number and, finally, gives also prints a 33 rpm called Modugno with some old songs and three previously unreleased on LP, you will '' na great thing , What do I care ... I , who had participated in the Sanremo Festival 1964 and Mother , cover a song by Charles Aznavour (co-authored with Robert Gall , father of singer songwriter Françoise Gall ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment